Doug’s practice includes commercial real estate and probate matters; however, he has been focusing more recently on water litigation. He has served as the prosecutor for the Town of Eagar, Town of Springerville, City of Show Low, and City of Holbrook.
Doug’s professional and civic memberships include:
- Member, Apache County Fair Commission
- Member, Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- Member, Arizona Bar Association
- Member, White Mountain Historical Society
- Arizona Town Hall
- Member, Farm Bureau
- Member, Private Industry Council Board, Apache County
- Graduate of Class Six Project CENTRL, a two-year rural leadership program
- 1993: Arizona State Board Certification, Criminal Law Specialist.
- 1986 – Present: Partner, Brown & Brown Law Offices, P.C.
- 1986: Admitted to the Bar
- 1985: Internship with City of Tempe Prosecutor’s Office
- Arizona State University College of Law – Juris Doctorate (May 1986)
- Brigham Young University – B.A. in Political Science; Minor in Geography (May 1983)
Doug and his wife, Cindy, live in Eagar, Arizona, and have five children.