Doug’s practice includes both civil and criminal litigation. He has served as the prosecutor for the Town of Eagar, Town of Springerville, City of Show Low, and City of Holbrook.
His law practice also includes real estate and probate matters.
Doug’s professional and civic memberships include:
- 1993: Arizona State Board Certification, Criminal Law Specialist.
- 1986 – Present: Partner, Brown & Brown Law Offices, P.C.
- 1986: Admitted to the Bar
- 1985: Internship with City of Tempe Prosecutor’s Office
- Arizona State University College of Law – Juris Doctorate (May 1986)
- Brigham Young University – B.A. in Political Science; Minor in Geography (May 1983)
Doug and his wife, Cindy, live in Eagar, Arizona, and have five children.
- Real Estate
- Probate; Estate Planning