Brad brings his government and litigation experience to St. Johns, where he works with David Brown in water law and public lands issues. He received honors in his graduate and post-graduate education.
- October 2008 – Present: Associate with Brown & Brown Law Offices, P.C.
- August 2006 – October 2008: Associate with Perkins Cole Brown & Bain, Phoenix
- August 2005 – December 2005 – Legal Extern, United States Attorney, District of Arizona – Represented the United States in criminal prosecutions.
- May 2005 – August 2005 – Summer intern with Perkins Cole Brown & Bain, Phoenix
- January 2005 – April 2005 – Legal Extern for the Arizona Governor’s Office of General Counsel – Researched pending legislation, legal issues for state executive office, and reviewed state lease contracts.
- August 2004 December 2004 – Judicial Extern, The Honorable Daniel A. Barker, Arizona Court of Appeals - Researched legal issues and wrote initial drafts of three opinions and four decisions; drafted four bench memoranda.
- State Bar of Arizona – 2006 – Present
- Maricopa County Bar Association – 2006
- United States District Court for the District of Arizona – 2006
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit – 2007
- Juris Doctorate, Arizona State University College of Law, May 2006 (Graduated Cum Laude; President of the Crime Victims Legal Assistance Project, Member of Pro Bono Executive Board, and Recipient of Mark Wilmer Scholarship)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Northern Arizona University, December 2001 (Graduated Summa Cum Laude; Member of Beta Gamma Sigma, National Business Honor Society)